Location : San Pedro Street , San Antonio Valley 2 Brgy San Isidro, Sucat, Paranaque City
♦Ready For Occupancy♦
At long last, a special living space you’ve been searching for ascends in the South. Make the most out of the renewing pools, rich arranging and overwhelming comforts, all inside a quiet mid-ascent network. Revel in a hotel style way of life, while getting a charge out of the solaces of an open and verified home here in Asteria Residences.
|Project type :||Medium Rise Building Development|
|Size of Development:||2.7 hectares|
|Location:||San Pedro Street, San Antonio Valley 2, Barangay San Isidro, Sucat, Parañaque|
|Unit type/mix :||2-BR and 3-BR Units|
|No of buildings :||4 buildings with 2-level parking areas 3 buildings w/a single-level parking area|
|No. of levels :||6 residential floors per building|
|No. of units :||868|
|No. of Parking Slots:||744|
|Amenity Indoor:||1,460 square meters|
|Amenity Outdoor:||6,385 square meters|
Address : San Pedro Street , San Antonio Valley 2 Brgy San Isidro, Sucat, Paranaque City
- Take the Southbound SLEX
- Exit at the Sucat Tollgate
- From the Sucat Exit, turn right, travel straight, then turn left at the San Antonio Valley 2 entrance (across Waltermart Sucat)
- From the Entrance, go straight until you see the entryway of the project on the right sid
- Take the Roxas Boulevard going to the direction of Uniwide Coastal Mall
- Turn left toward the direction of the NAIA Airport.
- Follow the road, turning right on the corner leading to NAIA terminal 1.
- Go straight down Airport Road / Sucat Avenue, until you see the San Antonio Valley 2 entrance to your right side (Across Waltermart Sucat)
- From the entrance, go straight until you see the entryway of the project on the right side
Site Development Plan