Location : One Mercedes Avenue, Corner Luis St. Brgy. Mercedes, Pasig City.
♦ Ready For Occupancy ♦
With East Raya people are going to have a feel of being in a nice resort somewhewhere in the exotic countryside of Bali, Indonesia because of its architectural design and beautiful scenic landscape. Best of all, it has access to two major roads, EDSA and C5 making everything its residents would need from shopping centers, business districts, educational institutions and medical institutions reachable.
Address : One Mercedes Avenue, Corner Luis St. Brgy. Mercedes, Pasig City
Route 1: Via Ortigas; from Cainta/Antipolo
- Take Ortigas Ave., Extension route, go straight ahead passing thru Rosario Bridge.
- Take flyover going to C5/Makati route.
- Take the U-turn slot, then turn right at Eagle St. Continue path crossing Sandoval Bridge.
- Turn right at Dr. Sixto Ave., go straight ahead then turn left at Stella Maria Avenue.
- Turn right to C. Raymundo Ave., go straight ahead then turn left to Mercedes Ave.
- Go straight ahead then turn left to East Raya Gardens site.
Route 2: Via C5; from Makati/Bonifacio Global City
- Take C5 northbound route.
- Upon reaching Vargas Bridge, turn right to Pasig Blvd. Extension.
- Continue ahead, then turn left to C. Raymundo.
- Go straight ahead, then turn right to Mercedes Ave.
- Go straight ahead, then turn left to East Raya Gardens site.