Location : One Mercedes Avenue, Corner Luis St. Brgy. Mercedes, Pasig City
♦Ready For Occupancy♦
With East Raya people are going to have a feel of being in a nice resort somewhewhere in the exotic countryside of Bali, Indonesia because of its architectural design and beautiful scenic landscape. Best of all, it has access to two major roads, EDSA and C5 making everything its residents would need from shopping centers, business districts, educational institutions and medical institutions reachable.
Site Development Plan
Audio Visual Presentation
Address : One Mercedes Avenue, Corner Luis St. Brgy. Mercedes, Pasig City
Route 1: Via Ortigas; from Cainta/Antipolo
- Take Ortigas Ave., Extension route, go straight ahead passing thru Rosario Bridge.
- Take flyover going to C5/Makati route.
- Take the U-turn slot, then turn right at Eagle St. Continue path crossing Sandoval Bridge.
- Turn right at Dr. Sixto Ave., go straight ahead then turn left at Stella Maria Avenue.
- Turn right to C. Raymundo Ave., go straight ahead then turn left to Mercedes Ave.
- Go straight ahead then turn left to East Raya Gardens site.
Route 2: Via C5; from Makati/Bonifacio Global City
- Take C5 northbound route.
- Upon reaching Vargas Bridge, turn right to Pasig Blvd. Extension.
- Continue ahead, then turn left to C. Raymundo.
- Go straight ahead, then turn right to Mercedes Ave.
- Go straight ahead, then turn left to East Raya Gardens site.
Our Address: DMCI Homes Corporate Center 1321 Apolinario St. Bangkal, Makati City, Philippines
Head Office Business Hours: Mondays to Fridays 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sales Office /Model Unit Viewing Hours: Mondays to Sundays 9am to 9pm VIA APPOINTMENTS ONLY
For Sales Inquiries, kindly call our Customer Hotline : (+632) 9785192
or please fill up the Contact Form below:
All information will be kept confidential and will not be used for spamming purposes. Upon receipt of your inquiry our professional In-House Property Consultant will get back at you as soon as possible.